A traffic count is a count of vehicular or pedestrian traffic, which is conducted along a particular road, path, or intersection. A traffic count is commonly undertaken either automatically (with the installation of a temporary or permanent electronic traffic recording device), or manually by observers who visually count and record traffic on a hand-held electronic device or tally sheet. Traffic counts can be used by local councils to identify which routes are used most, and to either improve that road or provide an alternative if there is an excessive amount of traffic.
1. At least 2 year course/college level or Vocational graduate;
2. At least one (1) year relevant work experience;
3. Excellent oral and communication skills;
4. Proficient in MS Office productivity tools ;
5. Can work under pressure and with minimal supervision;
6. Highly organized, and resourceful;
7. Willing to be trained, and a fast learner.
8. Willing to work longer hours as need arises